Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gladiator Sandals, Crochet Pattern for Baby








 I had decided to stop designing booties with Orchid Sandals and move on to hats and other accessories. I guess designing booties will always be my first love! Since I made this pattern after  taking a long break from designing booties,  it seemed like a lot of work. I was so used to calculating everything in my head before sitting down to actually write the pattern but with such a long gap I sure had brain drain. I put in more hours in to this pattern than I have ever before and I hope you all like the results. 

The pattern comes in 4 sizes, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months. Pattern is in Standard American terms and includes lots of picture to make it easy. I used a F (3.75mm) hook and my Worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) also know as "Aran" in UK.


Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal id in 24 hours. If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the  "Message to the Seller" during checkout.You can always mail me using the Contact Me form if you have any questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my pattern please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.


$5.00







25 comments:

  1. I can not wait to get this pattern! It is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely amazing. Id love to learn how to make that:)I just might buy your pattern that looks awesssssssssome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh - these are so cute - thank goodness the art of the homemade is still alive and well in your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cite sandals! Thanks for sharing at my party! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are incredibly cute!

    Now, if only I knew how to crochet!

    Thanks for linking up at Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the Weekend Show Off Party! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super adorable and look so comfy. I'm visiting from simple as that

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was late getting my post up this week at BeColorful but I wanted you to know that I featured you on this week's Motivated Monday
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. you were featured!

    http://www.thesasselife.com/2012/04/crafty-sasse-wednesday-link-party-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so darn cute! We loved having you link up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope you'll be back soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean about designing sandals, I've designed only a few and I have one I'm still trying to work out.

    ReplyDelete

  13. admire this site, It always has great topics Amazing post! I initially found your site a week What a info. Good and excellent

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE!! Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party going on right now http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2012/06/bedazzle-me-monday-33.html

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fantastic. I love gladiator sandals and to have my little girl use them as well would be so cool.
    I read recently that using the same clothes as your baby helps build a link between the two of you. I am not sure just how accurate it is (sounds weird) but I must confess that I enjoy the thought of us both going to the beach with the same sort of footwear on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg love it i will like to learn how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love ittttt so much will like to learn how to do them

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! If these were available in adult size, I'd wear them! They would make super summer slippers. I'll definitely make them for my new grandchildren though. Ordering now!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are so cute! i just wish the pattern was free :/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooooo lovely!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! Saw these at "Making the World Cuter" and just had to stop by and let you know how darn cute they are!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis